"It is, from the human standpoint, indescribable (I Cor. 2:9)." Heaven is indescribable ".....like a trip to heaven heaven is the prize....." 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; not one is innocent."""If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts.""Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish."But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.' ""I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws.""Faith is believing in what is true. Faith has two elements: 1) being convinced of the truth, being certain of reality, having evidence of unseen things, and 2) believing, hoping in, embracing, seizing the truth."
Matthew 25:41 “Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels.”
34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God —I say this to your shame."""Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame."Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.""for the fear of the lord is the beginning of all knowledge"Jer 5:22 (NIV) "Should you not fear me?" declares the Lord. "Should you not tremble in my presence?"God's commands are not always easy to follow."""Don't be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.""But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.""It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”"There is no fear of God before their eyes."

"For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.""
"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me."
"For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me."
"Then Jesus explained: "My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing his work."

Confusion comes of the devil, because there is no truth in him. He is a liar and a thief, and Lucifer will always try and confuse, confound, and mislead us.""For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,""So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.""Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."""Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.""The devil, as he is a liar, so he is a scoffer from the beginning; and scoffers are his children.""“To disbelieve is easy; to scoff is simple; to have faith is harder.”""...tells us that Satan was a liar and murderer from the beginning and that he is the father of lies." "you are of your father the devil...." Confusion comes of the devil, because there is no truth in him. He is a liar and a thief, and Lucifer will always try and confuse, confound, and mislead us."Two whisperers in here man and woman "Thou believeth in GOD only, and put no confidence in man" try to tell you you won't succeed "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."


Where god is there love is also
If you love me you will keep my commandments
My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart
My son, keep my words,
And treasure my commands within you.
 Keep my commands and live,
And my law as the apple of your eye.
Bind them on your fingers;
Write them on the tablet of your heart
My son, keep my words
and treasure up my commandments with you;
keep my commandments and live;
keep my teaching as the apple of your eye;
bind them on your fingers;
write them on the tablet of your heart.
 Then you will understand the fear of the Lord,
And find the knowledge of God.
 For the Lord gives wisdom;
From His mouth come knowledge and understanding
All those who hate me love death
But whoever fails to find me harms himself all who hate me love death
The truth - Written in your hearts by the Spirit of God, shall make you free - From guilt, sin, misery, Satan.
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Corruption
Bloodlust
Fornication
Sexual immorality
Adultery
prophet Mohammed "fight and slay the Pagans"

Lust
Envy
Wrath
Greed
Sloth
Pride
Gluttony

for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread stripper Brooke (Olivia Wilde)

Holy matrimony

God is HOLY.  He sees lust as adultery. God hates divorce

"But God is holy and just and does not change...."

And an adulteress[c] will prey upon his precious life.devils in beautiful buildings

Posh24 / Celebrities A-Z - List of all favorite celebrities and their photos!

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

These are the words of the adultress: she wipes her mouth clean and says "I have done nothing wrong.

adulterous hall pass orgies

wicked will continue to be wicked

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God."

Her house is the way to hell,[b]
Descending to the chambers of death.

All those who hate me love death

You are of your father the devil and the lusts of myour father you will do...

....into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men and women in destruction and perdition."son of perdition"

The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death."

The Truth hurts but the truth will set you free

I have chosen the way of truth I have set my heart on your laws

 Fools despise their own souls, by caring for their bodies before their souls.

"The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him."

obtains favor from the Lord.
So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man.

Beloved saints, never seek revenge, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, Vengeance is mine, I will repay it, says the Lord your God.”
Lord Have Mercy"
"...And preserves the way of His saints......"
The history of saints is mainly the history of insane people."
"Nothing should have a more powerful effect upon a saint's spirit than to consider his blissful estate in heaven as being the reward for all his conflicts here on earth.

Where love is there god is also
if you love me you will keep my commandments
all those who hate me love death

bloodlust
sexual immorality
fornication
adultery

God is holy he sees lust as adultery.God hates divorce.

Her house is the way to Sheol,
going down to the chambers of death.
Her house is the way to hell,[b]
Descending to the chambers of death.

you are of your father the devil and the lust of your father you will do....

lusts and temptations that drown them into destruction and perdition."Son of perdition"

the truth hurts but the truth will set you free

I have chosen the way fo truth I have set my heart on your laws

"I would far rather see the race of man extinct than that we should become less than beasts by making the noblest of God's creation, woman, the object of our lust."
“Bloodlust – the disease that makes us the monsters we are known to be; it is what wipes away the last of our humanity.” "But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. "And an adulteress[c] will prey upon his precious life.devils in beautiful buildings"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.""The devil, as he is a liar, so he is a scoffer from the beginning; and scoffers are his children."“To disbelieve is easy; to scoff is simple; to have faith is harder.”"

"He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

"For without faith it is impossible to please god for anyone who comes to god must believe that he is and that he rewards those who diligently seek him"

"For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy."

"Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm"The Way of Heaven does one good but never does one harm.......; let the one who is vile continue to be vile
"For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good."; let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously; let the one who is holy continue to be holy.""“God helps those who help themselves”
"Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked "All those who hate me love death.”"There is no fear of God before their eyes.". None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand."

"Beloved saints, never seek revenge, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, Vengeance is mine, I will repay it, says the Lord your God.”

""Don't be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell."
"But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him."

"for the fear of the lord is the beginning of all knowledge"The Fear of God:Have We Missed the Beginning of Wisdom?Jer 5:22 (NIV) "Should you not fear me?" declares the Lord. "Should you not tremble in my presence?"God's commands are not always easy to follow.

But even though Ecclesiastes 5:2 tells us that God is in heaven and that he listens to us, we are to treat Him with the utmost respect.....

"Of David. When he pretended to be insane before Abimelech, who drove him away, and he left. I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips."

"give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.

"Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. To draw near to listen is better than to offer the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they are doing evil. "What sorrow awaits you who lie awake at night, thinking up evil plans. You rise at dawn and hurry to carry them out, simply because you have the power to do so."Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise."Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in heaven and you are on earth. Therefore let your words be few. For a dream comes with much business, and a fool's voice with many words. When you vow a vow to God, do not delay paying it, for he has no pleasure in fools. Pay what you vow. It is better that you should not vow than that you should vow and not pay. ...""If you make a vow to the LORD your God, do not be slow to pay it, for the LORD your God will certainly demand it of you and you will be guilty of sin."

In Matthew 23:9, the Lord Jesus Christ told us that God the Father lives in heaven.....

And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

"i said you are gods you are all sons of the most high"

Abraham approached him and said, "Will you sweep away both the righteous and the wicked? Suppose you find fifty righteous people living there in the city-will you still sweep it away and not spare it for their sakes? Surely you wouldn't do such a thing, destroying the righteous along with the wicked. Why, you would be treating the righteous and the wicked exactly the same! Surely you wouldn't do that! Should not the Judge of all the earth do what is right?"

And the Lord replied, "If I find fifty righteous people in Sodom, I will spare the entire city for their sake."

Then Abraham spoke again. "Since I have begun, let me speak further to my Lord, even though I am but dust and ashes. Suppose there are only forty-five righteous people rather than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five?"

And the Lord said, "I will not destroy it if I find forty-five righteous people there."

Then Abraham pressed his request further. "Suppose there are only forty?"

And the Lord replied, "I will not destroy it for the sake of the forty."

"Please don't be angry, my Lord," Abraham pleaded. "Let me speak-suppose only thirty righteous people are found?"

And the Lord replied, "I will not destroy it if I find thirty."

Then Abraham said, "Since I have dared to speak to the Lord, let me continue-suppose there are only twenty?"

And the Lord replied, "Then I will not destroy it for the sake of the twenty."

Finally, Abraham said, "Lord, please don't be angry with me if I speak one more time. Suppose only ten are found there?"

And the Lord replied, "Then I will not destroy it for the sake of the ten."

But God never gives Job (or us) an explanation for why he would allow bad things to happen to good people. The only reasonable answer is quite scary: the only reason you woke alive this morning and are still breathing is because of God’s beneficent mercy, a mercy he can take away at a whim.

As it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.” “Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive.” “The venom of asps is under their lips.” “Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness.” ...

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them."

Lucifer: Even the purist souls can be corrupted. Dante is not the man you once knew.
Beatrice: You did this to him. You corrupted his heart.
Lucifer: I've had no need to influence humanity for many millennium idea. I simply introduced sin. Men is the one who has spreaded it like a disease; cultivating it, empowering it.
Beatrice: It is not our fault, none of it. Men is good.
Lucifer: No, you don't understand. The earth is another form of hell, and men are its demons.

All of these verses clearly show us that God is 100 percent against pre-marital sex and that He commands us to not take part in pre-marital sex. It doesn't matter what all of your friends are doing or what you see in movies or videos or even what unmarried people who live in your own house are doing. God's Word has not changed. God is today and has always been against His children participating in pre-marital sex! God wants us to have sexual relations with our husband or wife only. 1 Corinthians 7:2 reads "To avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. ...

“The sage does not hoard. The more he helps others, the more he benefits himself, The more he gives to others, the more he gets himself. The Way of Heaven does one good but never does one harm. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete.”trying to help them martin luther kings dream to see these people together anyway

Blue Color  Blue

Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. The first heaven is what is called the firmament or sky that covers the earth.  This is the realm of birds and clouds and surrounds the entire earth.

Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.

You can use blue to promote products and services related to cleanliness (water purification filters, cleaning liquids, vodka), air and sky (airlines, airports, air conditioners), water and sea (sea voyages, mineral water). As opposed to emotionally warm colors like red, orange, and yellow; blue is linked to consciousness and intellect. Use blue to suggest precision when promoting high-tech products.

Blue is a masculine color; according to studies, it is highly accepted among males. Dark blue is associated with depth, expertise, and stability; it is a preferred color for corporate America.

Avoid using blue when promoting food and cooking, because blue suppresses appetite. When used together with warm colors like yellow or red, blue can create high-impact, vibrant designs; for example, blue-yellow-red is a perfect color scheme for a superhero.

Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.
Dark blue represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

THIS COUNTRY IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE "ENTER THROUGH THE NARROW GATE." AND HELL IS NEVER FULL AND ITS GATES ARE LOCKED FROM THE INSIDE OUT "There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out."


2 Corinthians 5:1 tells us that heaven is the destination for those who belong to Christ.....christians

Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands."i go to prepare a place for you and if i go to prepare that place for you i will come again and receive unto myself so that where i am there ye may be also"

In fact, Philippians 3:20 tells us that our citizenship is in heaven.....

But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ

Revelation 19:11-14 explains that one day the Lord Jesus Christ will return to this earth from heaven and that the armies of heaven will be following Him.....

"The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels."

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.



".......and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive."

"You are so beautiful, but your cheeks are too pale," he said. "That's what comes from living in misty London town. These pills will bring a blush of rose back into your face, my fallen angel."

His angel had not fallen so far off the scale that she couldn't smell a rat.





"for the fear of the lord is the beginning of all knowledge"God's commands are not always easy to follow.
"For He put on righteousness as a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation on His head; He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak."
"The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.""For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. "
"Death is only the beginning"






"Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship."never let whats between your legs guide you and make your decisions "Better to break your word than do worse in keeping it."

"I would far rather see the race of man extinct than that we should become less than beasts by making the noblest of God's creation, woman, the object of our lust.""but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.God is HOLY.  He sees lust as adultery "What does the Bible say about sex and lust?affirmation-i believe savage president carter "Beloved saints, never seek revenge, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, Vengeance is mine, I will repay it, says the Lord your God.” “Bloodlust – the disease that makes us the monsters we are known to be; it is what wipes away the last of our humanity.” "America is a land where men govern, but women rule. "For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. " "The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen."god is not someone you want to be in trouble with "....so will I gather you in my anger and my wrath...."27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; not one is innocent "He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself." "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will" also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. "But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust alike."

"Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish."".....a young man lacking sense,"Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again.""No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. "The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptation, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished.""For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. ""The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.""Sir, Evil does not exist. Just as in the previous cases, Evil is a term which man has created to describe the result of the absence of God's presence in the hearts of man.""The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?"but god
"It is a mans own mind not his enemy or foe that lures him to his evil ways" "Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. " "Let him turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it."
"the wise man does at once what the fool does finally they both do the same thing just at different times."
"A fool's lips ... By talking, a fool gets into an argument, and his mouth invites a beating."
"Fools vent their anger, but the wise quietly hold it back.""anger is a killing thing....."


"I want you to be free from anxieties.(
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.) The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord. But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband. I say this for your own benefit, not to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord.""the man who is content on going to heaven alone will never go to heaven"so thats a lie just like "a church is a hospital for sinners not a museum for saints" because god says "To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am.""He that can live alone resembles the brute beast in nothing, the sage in much, and God in everything."that is why greg does it and he is a genius and always right



"...noblest of gods creation...." 1st corinthians 13 "the fear of the lord is the beginning of all knowledge..." "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."man on fire."women are made to be loved not understood.""13 And so faith, hope and love abide in these three; but the greatest of these is love."never fades and the greatest of all things ".....to foster love between generations.""......and anyone who fears has not been perfected in love"and i love you and ill be there soon with 12 inches for you and take you from him and you dont have anything to worry about

BUT LOVE DONT LIVE HERE AND IT DONT EVEN VISIT

1 Corinthians 13
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Greatest Gift michael jackson

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, i am nothing.

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.



13 And so faith, hope and love abide in these three; but the greatest of these is love.


13 And so faith, hope and love abide in these three; but the greatest of these is love.
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments."
""where god is there love is also""
"For without faith it is impossible to please god for anyone who comes to god must believe that he is and that he rewards those who diligently seek him"
"All those who hate me love death.”

"It is, from the human standpoint, indescribable (I Cor. 2:9)." Heaven is indescribable ".....like a trip to heaven heaven is the prize....." 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; not one is innocent.But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.'
34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God —I say this to your shame.Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Blue Color  Blue

Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. The first heaven is what is called the firmament or sky that covers the earth.  This is the realm of birds and clouds and surrounds the entire earth.

Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.

You can use blue to promote products and services related to cleanliness (water purification filters, cleaning liquids, vodka), air and sky (airlines, airports, air conditioners), water and sea (sea voyages, mineral water). As opposed to emotionally warm colors like red, orange, and yellow; blue is linked to consciousness and intellect. Use blue to suggest precision when promoting high-tech products.

Blue is a masculine color; according to studies, it is highly accepted among males. Dark blue is associated with depth, expertise, and stability; it is a preferred color for corporate America.

Avoid using blue when promoting food and cooking, because blue suppresses appetite. When used together with warm colors like yellow or red, blue can create high-impact, vibrant designs; for example, blue-yellow-red is a perfect color scheme for a superhero.

Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.
Dark blue represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
"....helpless like a baby...."

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.""....accepting hardships as the pathway to peace. "

All of these verses clearly show us that God is 100 percent against pre-marital sex and that He commands us to not take part in pre-marital sex. It doesn't matter what all of your friends are doing or what you see in movies or videos or even what unmarried people who live in your own house are doing. God's Word has not changed. God is today and has always been against His children participating in pre-marital sex! God wants us to have sexual relations with our husband or wife only. 1 Corinthians 7:2 reads "To avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."

"for all have fallen short of the glory of god...." and the devil wants to prove that we all belong in hell  34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God —I say this to your shame. 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.'

"...noblest of gods creation...." 1st corinthians 13 "the fear of the lord is the beginning of all knowledge..." "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."man on fire."women are made to be loved not understood.""13 And so faith, hope and love abide in these three; but the greatest of these is love."never fades and the greatest of all things ".....to foster love between generations."