"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."
Where god is there love is also
If you love me you will keep my commandments
"i said you are gods you are all sons of the most high"
the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience
My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart
My son, keep my words,
And treasure my commands within you.
Keep my commands and live,
And my law as the apple of your eye.
Bind them on your fingers;
Write them on the tablet of your heart
My son, keep my words
and treasure up my commandments with you;
keep my commandments and live;
keep my teaching as the apple of your eye;
bind them on your fingers;
write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will understand the fear of the Lord,
And find the knowledge of God.
For the Lord gives wisdom;
From His mouth come knowledge and understanding
All those who hate me love death
But whoever fails to find me harms himself all who hate me love death
The truth - Written in your hearts by the Spirit of God, shall make you free - From guilt, sin, misery, Satan.
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.


"So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him or her it is sin."
"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."""Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world."
"Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God —I say this to your shame."
"Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame."
"that wages of sin is death,"
".....fleshly sins, the result is spiritual death. What we do in this body today will impact our spiritual body."
"For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins
He or she who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. "man of sin"
"though he is the tempter we are the sinners....."
"....liar and murderer from the beginning....."
"And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,...."
"For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. "
"There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death."
Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus "death spread to all men, because all sinned— 13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
"And all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain."
This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.