"Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life and No One Comes to the Father But Through Him"

....and Jesus Said "In My Fathers House are Many Mansions if It Were Not So I Would Have told You and I go to Prepare a Place for You So that Where I am There Ye May Be Also"

"Truly Truly I Say Unto You Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"

We as Christians are So Meant to Be a Shining Example of Jesus

The Son of God who Came from the Father Full of Grace and Truth. As Christians We are Meant to Let Our Light Shine Before Others So That We Declare Our Good Works and Give Glory to Our Father Who Lives in Heaven.

Live Righteously So that We Can Inherit the New Heavens and New Earth Wherein Dwelleth Righteousness.

Jesus is the Light of the World Whoever Follows Him Will Never Walk in Darkness But Will Have the Light of Life.

"Let the Children Come to God for Such Blessing Belong to the Kingdom of Heaven"

"My Dear Children I Write this Too You So that You Will not Sin but if Anyone Does Sin there is one Who Speaks to the Father in Our Defense Always Jesus Christ the Righteous One."

The Christian Life is a Warfare Between Sin Satan the World and the Flesh. Just Like Jesus Who Conquered Sin in the Flesh and After Purging Our Sins on the Cross Sat Down at the Right Hand of the Majesty on High.

Be Come Sons of Light......All of Us